Every year, The American School of Professional Coaching partners with schools and non-profits around the world in offering pro-bono coach-skills training. It is our school’s mission to reach 5,000 people each year through this program where teachers, parents and non-profit workers learn the tools and experience the power of professional coaching so they can help transform the world with this powerful human technology.
This program is a half-day training experience which includes:
- A copy of The 5 Levels of Listening for every participant
- An introduction to the Foundations of Coaching which includes:
- Positive Psychology
- Identifying Core Values and Personal Mission
- Transformational Listening
- Powerful Coaching Questions
- Designing an Action Plan
- Providing Accountability
- A Coaching Session Demonstration
- Hands-On Coaching Skills Practice
Many of our certificate program graduates have joined us in this pro-bono mission because they too want to see a new world where children and people in need receive Transformational Listening from a young age and develop their inner Core Values and Personal Mission with the assistance of the people that have the most influence in their lives.
If you would like to request free coach training for your school or non-profit, please contact our program director, Dr. Elliott Rosenbaum at (904) 252-7979 or at email@example.com to discuss this training opportunity.